It’s simple and easy to cook this Carbonara recipe just followed the steps below..
1. 1/2 (500g) kilo Spaghetti noodles
2. 2 tetra packs(400g) all purpose cream
3. 2 cans tuna flakes in oil
5. 1 small size onion
6. 3/4 cup sliced button mushrooms
7. Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cook the spaghetti according the instruction in the pack, drain and set aside.
2. Saute the garlic and onion, then add the tuna and mushrooms, cover and simmer for few minutes
3. Add the all purpose cream then mix it well then simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste then serve it by mixing the pasta and the sauce or just top the sauce on the pasta.