This is great and decorative sweet just followed the steps below…
2. 50 grams sugar
3. 250 grams cream
4. 150 ml. UHT milk
5. 4 barn egg yolks
6. 60 grams honey
7. 4 grapefruit
8. plus baking parchment, cling film
1. Roughly chop the almonds and roast lightly in a frying pan without any oil.
2. Spread them out on a plate. Put the sugar and 2 dessertspoons of water into a frying pan over a medium heat and allow to caramelise slightly.
3. Return the almonds to the pan, coat them with the caramel and spread out on a piece of baking parchment to cool.
4. Put the cream and the milk into a saucepan and bring to the boil then remove from the heat. Mix the egg yolks and the honey together in a bowl.
5. Add the hot cream mixture to the bowl, stirring constantly, then place the bowl onto a bain marie.
6. Leave the cream to heat up for approximately 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until it begins to set. Remove from the bain marie and leave to cool.
7. Roughly chop the caramelised nuts, and stir them into the mixture. Put the cream into a bowl, cover with cling film and put in the freezer.
8. When the parfait is beginning to freeze, stir it once more to distribute the nuts and then leave to freeze, preferably overnight.
9. Before serving, cut the grapefruits up into large pieces and set aside the peel, keeping the juice. Turn the parfait out onto a plate, divide into 5-6 potions and garnish each one with slices of grapefruit.
10. Serve and Enjoy!!!