Try this simple recipe soup, just followed the steps below..
1. 1 onion
3. 1 kl. fennel
4. 2 tbsp. butter
5. 2 tbsp. ouzo
6. 750 ml. broth
9. 120 grams prawns
10. 50 grams fresh cream
11. Zest of a half Lime
1. Peel and finely chop the onions. Finely chop the celery.
2. Wash the fennel and set its green end to the side. Set aside 75 g of the fennel and coarsely chop the rest.
3. In a tbsp of hot butter sauté the fennel together with the onion and celery without this becoming golden.
4. Add ouzo and broth, season, allow the mixture to come to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
5. In the meantime, cut the fennel that you had put aside and fry for 4 minutes in the remaining butter.
6. Wash the prawns and allow them to strain. Puree the soup, add fresh cream, place on the heat again and season with salt and pepper.
7. Add the prawns to the fry pan with the fennel, turn them over and season them with lime zest. Finely chop the green part of the fennel.
8. Serve the soup in cups, garnish with the prawns and top with the fennel. Enjoy!!!